RE: Toolbar redraw causes unwanted selection

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Toolbar redraw causes unwanted selection
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:41:09 -0800

> The idea of putting a "line break" into the tool bar sounds
> interesting for after the release.

Sorry, I have not been following this thread, but by adding a "line break"
do you mean incrementing `tool-bar-lines'? Do you mean something else that
would at least include incrementing `tool-bar-lines'?

The reason I ask is that I have code that examines `tool-bar-lines' to guess
at the frame height taken up by the tool bar. If the effective tool-bar
height gets increased without `tool-bar-lines' being incremented, that would
mess up the measurement.