Re: pgg-encrypt is a pain in the neck

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: pgg-encrypt is a pain in the neck
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 17:13:42 -0500

    2. Mail encryption with PGG works in message mode, which can be used
       independently from Gnus and has it's own manual, too.

    The message mode manual already refers to the PGG manual, so I don't
    think any addition is needed.  But if you think we should urge the
    users more explicit to use gpg-agent, then the message mode manual
    would be the right place, IMHO.

Ok, point taken.  Would someone please install the gpg-agent
directions there?

It is important to give this advice explicitly _in_ the Emacs
documentation (at the appropriate places), because this recommendation
is for security purposes.