Re: Huge gap between fringe and scroll-bar

From: Leo
Subject: Re: Huge gap between fringe and scroll-bar
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 01:15:32 +0000

* Jan Djärv (2007-01-01 19:56 +0100) said:
  ^^^^^^^^^
> It is easier to resize the frame that way in terms of whole
> character widths. I think that is one of the things we said we
> should look into after the release.

That's great.

For now, if users want to customize the native scroll-bar, what are
the options? For example in the following screenshot, there is a one
pixel wide black line surrounding the groove and the slider is one
pixel smaller than the groove. These are not optimal when the
scroll-bar-width is small. I'd like to make the slider as wide as the
groove and have solid background and foreground color. Is Emacs
capable of doing this at the moment?

PNG image

Regards,