Re: Document keys stolen by window managers.

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: Document keys stolen by window managers.
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 12:49:51 +0100

>     I may be off-topic, but is there any warning somewhere in the doc
>     about C-M-<backspace> (the default magic key to kill X)?
>
> We no longer document that as an Emacs command, so there is no conflict.

Ok.  I just forgot that C-M- wasn't always the same as <ESC> C- .

However, I thought that the aim of the addition in commands.texi was
more general than that, a warning like « Don't use them when you
create a new mode, for instance ».

Never mind, and thanks.

--
 |      Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac     |  To be portable,                       |
 |         Epita/LRDE Promo 2007     |    Just stay on Windows.               |