Re: If I performed a fresh check out now, what version of CC mode should

From: Eric Lilja
Subject: Re: If I performed a fresh check out now, what version of CC mode should I get?
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 22:12:03 +0100

Eric Lilja skrev:
Hi!

I just performed a fresh checkout of emacs. M-x c-version reports Using CC Mode version 5.31.3. I was under the impression that I would get version 5.31.4 now, but maybe I did and someone just forgot to update the version string. Also, I was never able to find the changelog for 5.31.4, anyone able to clue me in and provide me with, preferrably, a direct link? :-)

- Eric

Ok, nevermind my first question! I accidently started my old version of emacs (build 23rd of december 2006). With this new build, cc-mode reports version 5.31.4. But I still would like to know where the changelog is. :-)

- Eric