Re: comments in Python mode

From: Steven Huwig
Subject: Re: comments in Python mode
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 19:45:47 -0500

On Jan 4, 2007, at 7:11 PM, Paul Pogonyshev wrote:

Steven Huwig wrote:
Well, I rebuilt my emacs from CVS on Jan 1, and it still works fine
for me.  This is quite strange.

Is there anyone else *besides* me that can input

test = (1,
         # Apostrophe: '
         2)

into a Python buffer and have the sexp-based commands work correctly?

Maybe you have customized something.  Try running `emacs -Q' (gives
the same incorrect behavior here with sources of today CVS.)

Paul

Of course that was the problem.  Sorry for the confusion.  I load CEDET
and it probably handles the case better.

Too much holiday food befuddled my brain, maybe. :-)

-- Steve