Re: autocomplete error

From: Hans Halvorson
Subject: Re: autocomplete error
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 19:29:15 -0500

I am (now) sure that I am not loading Tramp from somewhere else.  But,
I think I know now why I am still getting Tramp v 2.0.54: The Gentoo
Emacs CVS ebuild checks out the "pretest" branch of 22.0.92.  So, your
bugfixes for tramp have not made it into this branch yet (as of
January 7, 6pm).

Where can one get more information about the different branches of
Emacs CVS and when they are updated?

Thanks,
Hans