Re: C file recoginzed as image file

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: C file recoginzed as image file
Date: 9 Jan 2007 23:20:59 +0100
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 23:33:12 +0000

Hi, Jan!

On Tue, Jan 09, 2007 at 12:12:06PM +0100, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> > Aha, and how many more years would you be willing to wait for the
> > release of Emacs 22.1?

> Does anyone care?

Yes.  I do.  By now, I'm rather hoping the release is at most a few
weeks away.  I imagine a lot of people on this group are feeling the
stress of getting this release out.

> How many seasoned emacs users out there have not been running
> emacs-cvs or emacs-snapshot for some years now?

Lots.  All my work colleaugues who use Emacs are using Emacs 21.  I use
Emacs 21 as my prime version; it's stable, and what I develop has to
work on old Emacsen too.

--
Alan Mackenzie.