Re: C file recoginzed as image file

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: C file recoginzed as image file
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 02:05:35 +0100

Chris Moore wrote:
"Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <address@hidden> writes:

Chris Moore wrote:

In this case X/Y is 1/30,000,000 or so.  Was it worth wasting all that
time scanning 29,999,999 clean files to prevent just one virus being
installed?  What price is the average user willing to pay to prevent
having their keypresses logged and transferred to a stranger, or to
prevent their Internet banking details being stolen?
Absolutely. The important figure here is 1. 1 virus found (or more).

I just noticed - I think I may be been doing the same thing that
annoyed Richard a couple of days ago; what he called "sarcastic".  I
don't mean to ask "was it worth wasting all that time ..." - of course
it was.  Seems I speak wih forked-tongue.

Mistakes makes things very much clearer sometimes ;-)