Re: defcustom and the stars.

From: Chris Moore
Subject: Re: defcustom and the stars.
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:44:25 +0100

"Drew Adams" <address@hidden> writes:

> Sorry, I still don't get it.  What address did I reply to? Do you
> mean your address? And how would the address that I reply to affect
> any emails that I receive?

I subscribe to this list using email address address@hidden

address@hidden is set to forward all incoming mail to
address@hidden

I posted a message to this list using the
address@hidden account.  It had to be manually
approved by the list owner since the sender wasn't subscribed.  You
sent a reply to address@hidden, and CCed the mailing
list.