Re: Another small problem of CC Mode

From: Herbert Euler
Subject: Re: Another small problem of CC Mode
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 18:06:57 +0800

> Of course, this is rare.  But will making CC Mode detect this
> situation and behave in a right way need much effort?

It's difficult to make Emacs's syntax stuff only see one of the "}"s.
Not impossible, just difficult.  I've been thinking about it, off and on,
for about two years now.  Fixing it would probably take more effort than
it's worth - but a mention in the "Limitation and Known Bugs" section of
the manual might be sensible.

Sure.  And I think Alfred's solution is a true alternative
to avoid these problems.  If there are something in
the "Limitation and Known Bugs", I think his solution
should be there too.

Thanks.

Regards,
Guanpeng Xu