Re: font-lock-warning-face hard to read because it is bold

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: font-lock-warning-face hard to read because it is bold
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:10:22 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> > Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 00:57:11 +0100
> > From: "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <address@hidden>
> > CC: Drew Adams <address@hidden>,  address@hidden
> > >
> > > On my system, the method box says "Standard", so I'm no sure that I
                                                         now
> > > don't use ClearType.
> >
> > - I am quite a bit surprised that Eli and Jason found the font on the
> > picture I sent satisfactory. Could it be that it looks different on your
> > displays?

> I don't know.  All we have is the image you sent, and it looks fine on
> my display.

Me too.

Please note that what you sent is an captured screen image
which is what your computer want to display, not the actual
image you see on your screen.

So it may be displayed badly on a ill-tuned display, but
displayed clearly on a well-tuned display.

If you want to show exactly how your screen looks like, you
need a good camera.

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden