A little bug

From: A Soare
Subject: A little bug
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:55:12 +0100 (CET)

I send another version of the litthe buf I have just reported.

1. insert into a buffer a long result of the evaluation of an expression like
(make-vector 100 nil).

2. expand the expression using the mouse or by pressing the RETURN key on the
left or right parenthesis.

3. after expanding and collapsing the expression the cursor is not at the point
where it should be.

I attached here a change log file and the output from

 cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/emacs diff
emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp-mode.el

After expanding the text, I left the cursor over the right parenthesis if it
was there, and I moved it over the right parenthesis in the rest.

Maybe I should have had to left it on the same position whether it were upper
the beginning of the text to be expanded

GNU Emacs 22.0.91.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars) of
2006-12-04 on alin

Regards,

Alin Soare