Re: Flickering mouse-face

From: Stephen Berman
Subject: Re: Flickering mouse-face
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 01:02:08 +0100

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 12:49:14 +1300 Nick Roberts <address@hidden> wrote:

>  > OK, I've found and checked in the correct fix for the bug.  I also
>  > reverted my original, deeply flawed fix.
>
> Looks good to me.

Me too.  So the only remaining bug in this constellation is the
doubling of the MIME headers, but I assume that's really a separate
problem, probably due to something particular to that article and I
would guess having to do with the fact that the entire attachment is
highlighted.  Strange, but probably not worth spending time on.

Steve Berman