Re: Where is the frame resized after startup?

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Where is the frame resized after startup?
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:28:52 +0100

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 00:59:07 +0100
From: "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <address@hidden>
Cc: Emacs Devel <address@hidden>

It turned out that there is no later hook than window-setup-hook, which I already tried.

However after some more testing I found that run-with-idle-timer now works as I expect it to do and that can be used to run code after all startup code has run.

What do you mean by ``after all startup code has run'', exactly?

Yes, that was a bit unclear. In this case I meant "after creation and sizing of the first frame".