Re: New pretest tarball 22.0.93

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: New pretest tarball 22.0.93
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 19:19:54 +0100

Jason Rumney wrote:
Lennart Borgman (gmail) wrote:
I have uploaded new unpatched (unofficial) binaries compiled from CVS some hours ago (after the new pretest tarball was released):
Why not upload binaries that are built from the pretest sources?

I have it all setup for automatic fetching-building-uploading of what I upload now. And I thought that someone else would probably upload binaries built from the tarball. The value with my uploads are perhaps that they are done frequently (most of the time).