live programming

From: moueza
Subject: live programming
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 04:45:21 -0800 (PST)

Usually, we modify .emacs files for example to load a new color of scroll-bar at the start of emacs. But is it possible to change this color in real time when it is already loaded, with a script in command-line of term. Because I want it to change color in including it in a watch -n60 command : so it should talk with the program emacs. We can already do scripts but in command line of emacs to load lisp lines , not in Xterm or Konsole,I think.

Sent from the Emacs - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.