Re: A question about read syntax and compiled backreferences

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: A question about read syntax and compiled backreferences
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 01:50:18 +0100

On 1/24/07, Miles Bader <address@hidden> wrote:

Since there have apparently been no previous bug reports about this
issue

FWIW, my bug report wasn't an artificial case: I have a circular list
in my .emacs, and I was very surprised when I discovered that I could
byte-compile it but was unable to load it afterwards.

it doesn't seem to be critical, and probably could wait until
after the release.

No objections here.

                   /L/e/k/t/u