Re: display-completion-list should not strip text properties

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: display-completion-list should not strip text properties
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 03:22:32 -0500

    I think the page I pointed to suggests a few uses. It's hard to know whether
    you didn't follow the URL or you didn't think the suggestions made there
    were useful.

It is generally inconvenient for me to browse a web site.  I only do
so when it is really important.

Your URL points to a code example.  It would have taken a lot of extra
time and concentration (hard when I am sleepy) to figure out how the
code was using this feature.  Your explanation made it much clearer.

I agree that this is a good change, and since it is simple and safe,
we can do it now.  Would someone please do it?

Thanks.