Re: A few faces.el questions

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: A few faces.el questions
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 01:27:44 +0100

On 2/1/07, Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:

This function has been around for a long time, so let's not think of
changing its name now.

Sometimes I think I should refrain from trying to communicate in
English and stay with my Spanish... :( :)

I don't want to change the name of the function, but the name of its
argument UNDERLINE-P.

In principle, that sounds right, but I don't want to risk the change now.

OK.

Yes, if there is really a bug.  Can you verify that there is one?

I don't understand. I don't know any bug related with this. Mine is
more of a conceptual question: can the default font have a stipple?
Can a face with a stipple be equivalent to 'default?

                   /L/e/k/t/u