Re: Image mode

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Image mode
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 11:57:58 +0100

On 2/6/07, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:

Well, _we_ don't know about any vulnerabilities either at the moment,
so it would seem that it does not make much sense to talk about
anything in this discussion.

Very funny, but obviously we were talking about the (possibility of)
vulnerabilities the user *doesn't* know about...

Not that it does not feel like that...

More and more...

And are you telling me that all the junk mails
that want me to click on something have a sender I know?

No. I'm saying that the virus your computer will catch won't come in a
.jpg file hiding as a .c or .txt or whatever. It will come in a .jpg
"hiding" as a .jpg from a source you'll consider trusted or, at the
very least, non threatening.

                   /L/e/k/t/u