Re: copyrights to be fixed

From: Manoj Srivastava
Subject: Re: copyrights to be fixed
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 20:39:13 -0600

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 12:40:15 -0500, Richard Stallman <address@hidden> said:

> How well does the multi-tty branch actually work?  Are there major
> gaps in the features?

        I have been using the multi-tty branch as my primary emacs for
 about 6 months now. It is routinely updated to the latest Emacs CVS.
 I often have long running IRC and Gnus sessions, and I have started
 to run emacs in a detached mode on my machine using screen; and then
 I use the gnuclient interface to open a local X frame, or a remote
 ssh tty frame, without losing context.

        I have not found anything I would consider major gaps in this
 feature. I would be very happy to test the merged unicode/multi-tty
 branch.

        manoj
--
Saint: A dead sinner revised and edited. Ambrose Bierce
Manoj Srivastava <address@hidden> <http://www.golden-gryphon.com/>