Re: constant `e'

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: Re: constant `e'
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 18:53:49 +0100

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

> Instead of wasting everybody's time on this list for minor
> cosmetics, how about exerting your energy for language
> aesthetics on the lexical-bind branch?  That is actually
> something which _does_ affect code cleanliness.

I didn't know such a thing existed, but I will check it out.
Thanks for the tip.

I apologize again for mentioning `otherwise'.  I shouldn't
have started this thread, and especially not right now.

I guess I got carried away when trying to come up with silly
names for `e', `pi' and `t'.  It's all Drew Adams's fault.

--
Daniel Brockman <address@hidden>