Re: copyrights to be fixed

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: copyrights to be fixed
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 23:54:24 -0500

      > Are there major gaps in the features?

    AFAIK the main missing thing is that the Windows and Mac ports
    probably don't even compile, they have not been kept up to date with
    the rest of the changes. It shouldn't be too hard for someone that
    knows those platforms to fix this.

This is the sort of issue I was hoping to find out about.  There may
be other such gaps in places that the current users won't run across.
To install the multi-tty feature, we need to fill in the gaps.

Can someone please enter this in a special TODO in the multi-tty branch?