Re: Bootstrapping Unicode branch on Windows

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Bootstrapping Unicode branch on Windows
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:06:39 +0000

Juanma Barranquero wrote:
On 2/12/07, Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> wrote:

They contain CRLF originally.  So I dared not change it.

Well, not now obviously, but after the release we should try to fix
them in the repository and see whether something breaks.
I don't think its a case of something breaking if they are changed, more that changing them compared to the original source makes updates more complex and error prone.