Re: EXIT_SUCCESS and NO_RETURN in /lib-src

From: William Xue
Subject: Re: EXIT_SUCCESS and NO_RETURN in /lib-src
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:22:25 +0800

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:09:03 +0800, Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden> wrote:

On 2/13/07, William Xue <address@hidden> wrote:

It seems that only one -I flag allowed in this situation.
I specified the include path because I put all the graphic's header
files(gif, bmp, jpg, tiff, etc) in there.

I did not know many about the flags in MinGW and GCC. Is there something
wrong or it is the limitation of the compiler?

FWIW, I build the emacs-unicode-2 branch on Windows XP with MinGW (gcc
(GCC) 3.4.5 (mingw special) according to -v), passing -I to
configure.bat:

cmd /c configure.bat --with-gcc --no-cygwin --cflags -IC:/emacs/build/include

and it works just fine.

             Juanma

Finally, I find the reason of the issue. In my '../nt/inc' folder, there is another 'config.h' which is for 'libxpm', I think. So, after I specified the '--cflags -I./inc' as a parameter of configure.bat, the errors is running.

IMHO, This is a potential bug, anyway, I should include that 'config.h' if I want to build emacs with graphics supported.

--
Sincerely yours,
William