Re: EXIT_SUCCESS and NO_RETURN in /lib-src

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: EXIT_SUCCESS and NO_RETURN in /lib-src
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 03:34:57 +0100

On 2/14/07, William Xue <address@hidden> wrote:

Finally, I find the reason of the issue. In my '../nt/inc' folder, there
is another 'config.h' which is for 'libxpm', I think.

[...]

IMHO, This is a potential bug, anyway, I should include that 'config.h' if
I want to build emacs with graphics supported.

I don't know what XPM library are you using. The one at GnuWin32 does
not have any config.h; you only need xpm4.dll in the path and
X11/xpm.h in your include dir.

            Juanma