Re: srs/s/umips.h

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Re: srs/s/umips.h
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:36:21 -0500

Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> writes:

> Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Can anyone say if src/s/umips.h is similar enough to any of the
>> present or past files in src/s/*.h that it might originally have been
>> derived from said file?
>
> In case this question cannot be answered, we could safely delete that
> file, since it is currently unused, and hasn't been used since it was
> entered to CVS.

I went ahead and did that.

(Indeed, there's nothing in configure.in telling the compilation
process to include this file, so it's literally unused.  The file said
that it was for running Emacs on the "Mips operating system", which
I've never heard of.  I know of toy operating system dubbed "Mips",
which is used for system programming classes and runs on simulated
hardware, but I assume this wasn't that.])