Re: NT icons

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: NT icons
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:36:38 -0500

Glenn Morris wrote:

> Not clear to me which icons it applies to, and they already got
> deleted anyway.

On reflection, I'm pretty sure it applies to all the nt/icons/gnu*
files. The relevant ChangeLog entry is:

1999-01-22  Geoff Voelker  <address@hidden>
   * icons: New directory with Davenport's icons.

With regards to the other deleted icons:

I imagine sink.ico is just a conversion of etc/emacs.icon.

emacs21.ico was only installed in 2005, from Andrew Zhilin.

His icons in etc/images/icons/README were recently described as being
Copyright FSF. How is this possible when he has no assignment in
copyright.list (AFAICS?).