Re: NT icons

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: NT icons
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:23:29 +0000

Glenn Morris wrote:
With regards to the other deleted icons:

I imagine sink.ico is just a conversion of etc/emacs.icon.
emacs21.ico was only installed in 2005, from Andrew Zhilin.
I beleive this was a rename, to make way for the new emacs.ico (which is a conversion of Andrew Zhilin's icons in etc/images/icons). emacs21.ico is/was a conversion of the classic Gnu head image that used to be used on the gnu.org website, perhaps even included with Emacs, though I can't find it now. The current gnu.org website seems to use an updated version of the Gnu head.