Re: EXIT_SUCCESS and NO_RETURN in /lib-src

From: William Xue
Subject: Re: EXIT_SUCCESS and NO_RETURN in /lib-src
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 09:52:04 +0800

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:58:24 +0800, Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden> wrote:

On 2/14/07, William Xue <address@hidden> wrote:

Maybe you are right, I only simplely copied all the header files in libxpm
in to that folder.

Well, if you drop into the compiler's include path all kinds of
unneeded files is no wonder that you accidentally find a conflict :)

I'm building Emacs on Windows with full image support (all image types
except Postscript, which is unsupported on Windows), and my include
dir contains just this:

gif_lib.h
jconfig.h
jerror.h