Re: TUTORIAL.eo (First submission)

From: Dale Gulledge
Subject: Re: TUTORIAL.eo (First submission)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 22:50:31 -0500

Kenichi,

(1) Sergio will have to answer which version of the tutorial he based
his updates on.

(2) Yes, as far as I'm concerned the copyright for my translation can be
assigned to the FSF.  Let me know what you need for that.

(3) I don't remember putting those lines in the file.  Sergio, do you
know where they came from?

(4) Yes, I would like to introduce an Esperanto environment.

- Dale