Re: NT icons

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: NT icons
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 03:26:23 -0500

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> Translation: Geoff Voelker accepted icons from Davenport, stored them
> in the nt/icons directory, and while at that, renamed the old
> emacs.ico into sink.ico, to clear the way for the new emacs.ico he
> received from Davenport.

Yes, if you read between the lines, this is what most likely occurred.
But it's not actually stated in plain English, and the old emacs.ico
is not one of the ones distributed on Rob Davenport's website. So I'll
send him a mail to ask. But I fear that this icon was simply derived
from gnu.xpm, so its restoration would depend on gnu.xpm's provenance.