Re: Fix needed for communication with gpg-agent

From: Sascha Wilde
Subject: Re: Fix needed for communication with gpg-agent
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:10:41 +0100

Chong Yidong <address@hidden> wrote:

> Werner Koch <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 17:23, address@hidden said:
>>
>>> 2. Documenting the problem in the PGG manual, and recommending using
>>>    PGG and gpg-agent in X (for Emacs 22 anyway).

Given the current situation (including the fact, that all of us want
to get Emacs 22 finally released), I agree.

>> This and for non-X one could suggest to use screen and start gpg-agent
>> using the option
>>
>>  --keep-tty
>
> In that case, I suggest the following patch to the PGG documentation.
> What do people think?

I like it.  IMO this is the way to do, Richard, what do you think?

cheers
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde  :  "I heard that if you play the Windows CD backward, you
              :  get a satanic message. But that's nothing compared to