Re: Fix needed for communication with gpg-agent

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Fix needed for communication with gpg-agent
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 03:28:20 -0500

    I just had a look at the source, you are right, this problem was
    fixed -- it seems it is me who was confused...

That is good news.

Does this mean we have no particular need to recommend gpg-agent?  We
could recommend gpg-agent, just for its convenience, for those who use
X or use screen, but not say much about it (just an xref).
For tty users, they can go along doing what they used to do.

Do you agree with that solution?  Yidong, could you adapt your manual
patch for that?