Re: More visible mini-buffer prompt face

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: More visible mini-buffer prompt face
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 02:38:48 -0500

    If the point is to make it easier to distinguish the prompt itself from the
    text the user enters, this is better, IMO. But if the point was to
    make the prompt
    more visible when the user is looking somewhere else in the frame, I'd say
    that it doesn't make much difference in getting his attention.

I see your point.  But I hesitate to make a change in the background
color, especially now.  So I will just change it to medium blue.