Re: vertical scrollbar error on MS Windows

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: vertical scrollbar error on MS Windows
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:45:30 -0500

> Other than that I'm still curious to see all that work with
> the intuitive Xaw features added on the scrollbar from the
> other OS.

Just to make things clear: I have not talked about any of the user-level
features of the Xaw scrollbar in this thread.

I only referred to Xaw w.r.t its programmer-level behavior: it is the only
toolkit I know which does not hide from the program the fact that the user
is attempting to move the thumb off the end, thus making it possible for the
program to let the thumb slide off the end (while also making it possible to
disallow it).

        Stefan