Re: --with-gtk as default?

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: --with-gtk as default?
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 22:15:16 +0000

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Therefore, the problem you found in the Cygwin build wrt GTK+ and its
use of memalign can never happen in the native Windows build of Emacs,
no matter if that native build used Cygwin GCC or any other compiler.

Not with GTK, but I think the underlying problem is the same as we encountered a few months ago trying to get Emacs compiling with the latest version of msvc when we tried linking with the DLL version of the Microsoft C Library.