Re: Strange stalls in asynchronous processing

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: Strange stalls in asynchronous processing
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 11:02:32 +0100

>     Maybe we need something in etc/NEWS "incompatible Lisp changes" - as
>     we have obviously changed something that breaks cedet.
>
> I like your proposal.  Please install it.

I have added the "About external Lisp packages" section.

Would someone please document the incompatible change
(related to run-with-idle-timer IIRC).

I remeber that the thing that broke the original cua.el was some
change to the way the key-translation-map is handled.  But that change
is not listed either, but we can probably forget about it as I guess
cua was the only package to rely on the old behaviour.