Re: Remove delete-overlay?

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: Remove delete-overlay?
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 12:17:09 +0000 (UTC)

"Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <address@hidden>
   Since I am non-english I had to consult a dictionary now:

   - remove: to change the location, position -- but also to get rid
   of, eliminate

   I think the first meaning of "remove" is what our teachers tell us.

Interesting!  As a native English speaker, the second meaning is
relevant.  I have never heard of the first, although it makes sense
etymologically, as in `move again'!

I would use a word such as `move' or `detach'.

--
    Robert J. Chassell                          GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8
    address@hidden                         address@hidden