Re: Error report on startup

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Error report on startup
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 03:26:04 -0500

    I stand by what I said. If type-break-get-previous-time loads elisp
    code in such a way, it is to be *expected* that erroneous input (in
    the file being read) will be reported as a problem of
    type-break-get-previous-time. If the code's author would've wanted
    normal loading semantics, s/he would've used (load file).

It is not possible to do this by calling `load'.  `load' evaluates all
the sexps that it reads, and it throws the values away.