Re: Looking for interactive `locate-file'

From: Denis Bueno
Subject: Re: Looking for interactive `locate-file'
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 22:32:32 -0500

On 3/5/07, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:
Have you tried M-x load-library while using partial-completion-mode?
It sounds fairly close to what you describe,

`load-library' seems to be a lisp thing -- that is, it seems designed
to load .el/.elc files. Is that correct? Should I consider it a more
general tool?

I turned on `partial-completion-mode'. I hadn't heard about it before.
Definitely a big step in the right direction.

Thanks for the help.

-Denis