Re: address@hidden: EVAL and mouse selection in *Completions*]

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: address@hidden: EVAL and mouse selection in *Completions*]
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 10:10:15 +0100

>>Is someone going to install it then?
>

> (by "it" I meant Martin Rudalics' patch).

As far as I can tell we now have

- my patch (where the term `try-completion-old' is conflicting according
  to Richard)

- your patch

- Chong's patch

If Chong's patch resolves the erasure-from-bob problem for _any_
completion mode (apparently people never ever used symbol completion and
the recent attention given to partial completion mode is a plain mystery
to me ;-)) we should probably revise your patch and install it.