Re: address@hidden: EVAL and mouse selection in *Completions*]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: address@hidden: EVAL and mouse selection in *Completions*]
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 16:47:37 -0500

    If the OP see in 1-2 months that it is not solved yet, the OP will report
it again.

You don't know that.  Some will, some won't.  Anyway, when we are hoping
to make a release soon, we don't want to 1 to 2 months!

    Since the OP reported it as a bug, not as a patch, that means that the OP
does not necessarily want to work on this bug.

The reason to include the OP, as was usefully pointed out to me by
Glenn, was that we want that person to confirm that the patch fixes
the bug.

Whether the OP wants to work on fixing it is therefore beside the point.