Re: Killing buffers with mouse

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: Killing buffers with mouse
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 16:15:35 +0100

Chong Yidong skrev:
Angelo Graziosi <address@hidden> writes:

I would ask if this behaviour I observed using Emacs-cvs is correct:

When the mouse pointer (an arrow) is on the 'X' icon (Discard current
buffer) of the toolbar, moving the wheel of the mouse, without clicking,
causes the killing of the buffer.

In this manner moving unintentionally the wheel can cause the killing of
many buffers.

Works fine for me with a GTK build.  Maybe this is a limitation of
certain toolkits.

It does so with the native tool bar. It is because any mouse down is used as mouse down, not only mouse down with button 1. It is there in 21.4 as well. It is easily fixed, but is it a real bug?

        Jan D.