Re: auto-insert help-buffer

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: auto-insert help-buffer
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 16:27:10 -0500

    !       record_unwind_protect (read_char_help_form_unwind, Qnil);
    !       help_form_saved_window_configs
    !   = Fcons (Fcurrent_window_configuration (Qnil),
    !            help_form_saved_window_configs);

I would call record_unwind_protect after pushing the new element.

    I cancel the window config unwinding as long as the user clicks
    anywhere using the mouse, not just the help window---it's too much
    trouble trying to identify the help window.

How about if you assume that the most recently displayed window
is the help window?