Re: address@hidden: Re: comint's directory tracking doesn't understand \

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: comint's directory tracking doesn't understand \( or \)]
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 22:08:51 +0100

David Hansen <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Good grief.
>>
>> (wth-hobby-horse It seems that David Hansen has no copyright
>> assignment for Emacs (only for Gnus), so we couldn't install it even
>> it were 1/10th the size. )
>
> That can easily be changed, can't it?

Well, you likely are familiar with the procedure.  It would appear
that it makes sense for you to have an assignment for Emacs, anyway,
given your willingness to get involved, so I'll send you the request
form (should be the same you got for Gnus, likely).

Just don't expect it to make this code appear in Emacs 22, and even
for later versions you'd likely need to put forward a lot of
persuasion.