Re: [DIFFS] Re: Connection to emacs CVS broken ?

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: [DIFFS] Re: Connection to emacs CVS broken ?
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:08:51 +0100

"Herbert Euler" <address@hidden> writes:

> I have the version of date 2007.03.13, including the web repository on
> that day.

So there's a plan:

Both NIIMI Satoshi and Guanpeng Xu alias Herbert Euler have a fully
rsync repository from 2007-03-13.

So what if we get both of these, and compare them.

If both are valid copies (I have not reason to think otherwise, but as
Nick said we need some assurance), the diffs should be absolutely
minimal, and we should be able to install the most recent of the two.