Re: [DIFFS] Re: Connection to emacs CVS broken ?

From: Herbert Euler
Subject: Re: [DIFFS] Re: Connection to emacs CVS broken ?
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 09:32:58 +0800

Herbert, feel free to upload it via anonymous ftp to
xoc1.stanford.edu, then I can put it on the web.

Username "ftp"
Password "cvsemacs"
Use directory "upload".

Let me know if any problems (usually firewall related).

I tried to upload, but it failed in uploading.  The error
is ``connection closed by remote site.''  When I reconnected
and tried again, I could not either delete the file or create
a new file with the same name.  Please delete that file
and let me try again.  Thank you very much.

Regards,
Guanpeng Xu