Re: [DIFFS] Re: Connection to emacs CVS broken ?

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: [DIFFS] Re: Connection to emacs CVS broken ?
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 18:00:50 +1300

 > > I think working directly with the ,v files would be the terrible mistake.
 > > This clearly is not the intended way to work with CVS, possibly even you
 > > are an expert.
 >
 > We are suggesting _replacing_ the ,v files en-mass, which is most
 > certainly safe; why do you think otherwise?

If you're replacing them en-mass why is Richard asking someone to write a
scriptwhich can be used to determine the difference between two ,v files, as a
set of commits plus their log entries?

 > -miles
 >
 > --
 > What the fuck do white people have to be blue about!?  Banana Republic ran
 > out of Khakis?  The Espresso Machine is jammed?  Hootie and The Blowfish are
 > breaking up??!  Shit, white people oughtta understand, their job is to GIVE
 > people the blues, not to get them!    -- George Carlin

I know this is just a fortune cookie, but it keeps repeating and it's racist
drivel.  Can you remove it please?